The reception desk, the museum shop and the cloakroom as well as the cafeteria and the auditorium are located on the ground floor.
On the first two levels, (wheelchair-accessible) toilets are available. The rooms where workshops are held are situated on the second floor.
Currently the complete museum tour comprises the following exhibitions :
Ground floor :
- Vice-Versa – From ethnography to fine caftsmanship (Temporary exhibition)
First floor :
- Abelam – Facing the stars (Temporary exhibition)
- Masks from all around the world (Permanent exhibition)
- Interpretation centre on the Carnival of Binche (Permanent exhibition)
Second floor :
- Carnavals and folklore of Wallonia (Permanent exhibition)